2022 07 03 the website

All the Latest News, Feedback, Updates & Comments from jsm will be found somewhere here...
ukjsm
Site Admin

2022 07 03 the website

Post by ukjsm »

oops!

im so proud of the website. 25000 drumloops free to play with to all around the planet. and a ton of my originally owned songs and audio free for all to njoy!!!

a business plan adviser once advised me against uploading everything onto the internet due to plagirism, but i allready knew what my purpose was by then, and it wasnt to make money. the truth is i want the actual original raw loop library wavs out there now but i havent plucked up the courage to take that step yet. all in good old fashioned divine timing eh...

and the conspiracy and esoteric material contained herein is also an important intent and purpose of mine i will be persuing here, as well as other places too. not everybodys cup of tea i would imagine but hey, just click the skip button if its not for you. no offence is ever intended on my part...

jsm 'Songs n Audio'

now most of my 'jsm' material is up there but not all of it as of yet. i will eventually be uploading all the wavs in my 'wavs wavs wavs' folder that have inspired me over the years. think of the website as a means for me to access any and all of the data from anywhere online and you will see where i am heading...

oops!
the kids. lol. they are all adults now hahahaha. but dont they sound so f**n cute in my f**n recording studio so long ago screaming into my f**n expensive akg3000 phantom f**n microphone aaarrrrrgggghhhh...
oops!

also a few other ideas involving php and mysqli but im not skilled enough and so that bit will have to wait. this would also involve the site being uploadable by other artists but thats not quite on the horizon yet tbh...

im at a stage where once an audio piece is completed it can be hosted online for all the very same day it was made. another target or goal i wanted to achieve. dont know why really its just something i wanted to achieve...
oops!

May God Guide You, May God Bless You, May God Protect You...
love light learn live, but dont forget to live...
jsm...