2023 10 02 Shine a Little Light for You

All the Latest News, Feedback, Updates & Comments from jsm will be found somewhere here...
ukjsm
Site Admin

2023 10 02 Shine a Little Light for You

Post by ukjsm »

oops!

Back Attic is tidied up and cleared of clutter... Studio gets a few small Mods... The Equipment is switched on... and 'BANG' here comes another 'Mike Side Chat' allready been posted... 'AND THEN THIS' little gem practically jumps out and bites me on the but...

After 6months out the studio or back attic, lifting floor boards, getting a gas pipe upgraded, while emptying 2 bedrooms and a hallway in between everyday life (phew!), aswell as a garden re-arrange to improve access...

And spending 4hours or so putting away Tools and bits n bobs to do with house maintenance and upkeep, i finally get near to the studio, and in no time at all, i make another Mike Side Chat...

Graphics Generated by AI
https://app.leonardo.ai/

... Shine a Little Light for You ...

Common Sovereign Laws Apply
PLAY ON WEBSITE

i created the images over a period of months here and there, and not till now, was i inspired to place some of them with a free-style jam i just put together a couple weeks ago. WoW, sometimes the very best things pop out when you very least expect it eh!!!

love & light to all
jsm

oops!

May God Guide You, May God Bless You, May God Protect You...
love light learn live, but dont forget to live...
jsm...
dazzlepops

Re: 2023 10 02 Shine a Little Light for You

Post by dazzlepops »

i love this. reminds me of autum. make more of these please!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic