2022 09 23 Charity Begins At Home : Angela Power Disney

All the Latest News, Feedback, Updates & Comments from jsm will be found somewhere here...
ukjsm
Site Admin

2022 09 23 Charity Begins At Home : Angela Power Disney

Post by ukjsm »

oops!

Charity Begins At Home

in between re-mixing an all time favourite of mine, and burning out and needing a break, i suddenly discovered i now had the tools (one found by my emma xxx) to do my next intended purpose, which is help promote those who i believe are telling their truths so to speak...

Angela Power Disney...

i have been following angie for ever and always loved the fact she was bearing her soul and telling her truth, regardless of the weight of her words, and the consequences of those words out in the world. as someone who walks this path, its not easy, and sometimes you have to speak up, even when others dont or wont want to hear it. the truth always has a way of revealing itself to you, and so eventually we learn to live and grow with that purpose...

oops!

Quote from Angie.....

Angela Power-Disney has a unique insider perspective of MK Ultra trauma-based mind control connected with the British Military and was recruited against her will as a super spy.

Angela Power-Disney is an Anglo-Irish Mother and Grandmother, an MK Ultra and abuse survivor, activist, a vlogger, lobbyist, who has been living in rural Ireland on and off for 30 years, a world-traveller who’s moved around almost 50 homes including within seven countries and three continents.

She comes from a story-telling tradition and she eloquently describes her background and how she came out to speak against her abuse and conditioning at the hands of her family and associates and opens up about the world of spies and the elite underworld.

End of Quote.....

Angie Power-Disney on Youtube

Archives Of Truth on Youtube

Angie Power Disney Testimony
Archives Of Truth

and so, as with others, i have created a Telegram channel in support of angie and her works, downloading and re-uploading all 674 videos, and links to her different social media accounts...

as boring as some of it is to do at times (uploading n downloading is torture but has to be done methodically so as to retain timelines and storyboard etc etc) its what i needed, because i have always been an all or nothing guy, when i start, i finnish, or burn out and need a break lol...

so this was the perfect opportunity to take a break from the Remix' and focus on something more doing rather than thinking. doing this for angie was less taxing on the brain but thats what i needed. and allthough most readers here wouldnt know, i do knowingly and openly promote awareness for SRA (satanic ritual abuse) mkultra, illuminati, blah blah blah you get the drift. friends always say to me, why the f**k do you care,,, you cant stop it,,, my answer, easy, someone has to care, and i do care, and i want to help, to change the world, and help make it a bit of a better place...

god bless you angie, it will be up and running after this message is put on my website, so you can reference me back to somewhere substancial and accountable, and i will continue to maintain the channel, in the hope it helps you raise awareness and funds for your cause. it is nothing less than a pleasure, god bless you, god guide you, and god protect you, as he does i... jsm...

Angela Power-Disney Main Website

Angies GoFundMe for Donations

Angies NEW Telegram channel thanx to me!!!

ps... do something nice for someone, and remember the butterfly effect... it really does work... love light learn live, but dont forget to live all... jsm...

oops!

May God Guide You, May God Bless You, May God Protect You...
love light learn live, but dont forget to live...
jsm...