2023 12 05 jsm QUAKE ep Songs Promotion...

All the Latest News, Feedback, Updates & Comments from jsm will be found somewhere here...
ukjsm
Site Admin

2023 12 05 jsm QUAKE ep Songs Promotion...

Post by ukjsm »

... jsm QUAKE ep BANG Song Promotion ...

Common Sovereign Laws Apply

... jsm QUAKE ep RIPPIR Song Promotion ...

Common Sovereign Laws Apply

Yep!!! another plug for my ongoing quake ep saga... its been in my mind for over 20years now, and what a blessing it is to see it coming on sooo amazingly well, and only now in the last year or so, is it beginning to look like how i imagined it all those years ago...

i could never have done it then because i simply didnt have the technology or computers, and probably lacked the experience and knowledge to pull it off to be honest... ironically though the other ideas that are manifesting as a result of this delay are simply astounding but all in good time eh!!!

the video files alone are about 60gig and thats what davinci resolve will eventually be generating the finished product from... also i have edited and compiled all the clips in davinci resolve that highlite the segments of the videos that will be available for eventual use in the finished result...

its looking good... very good... but its more of a satisfaction that a long thought imagining has come to fruition... seriously, been wanting to do this for sooo looong now, it will be nice when it is done...

the only downside so far, is i have discovered that the @60fps videos (totaling 330Gig, cant use yet, pc too slooooowww) when pointed to for final rendering, the start and end of the clip segments in davinci resolve seem to shift a bit, and stuff i edited out for the @30fps kinda creep back in and it bothers me big time...

look!!! im just glad i can do all this, so in 5 years when i up it all to 60fps, i will just have to go into davinci resolve and adjust all the start and end of each segment edit i have generated... theres hundreds so big job but hey, lol, everyhting i do turns out to be a big job,,, just how i like it eh!!!

oh!!! and wait till you see the ''Qualeidoscope' videos i just uploaded today... a small spark of intervention that turned out to be a major blessing... should be up in the next couple of days or so... a little 'something for nothing' that this wonderful universe gave to me, and i soon give to you all, unconditionally and in nothing but love...

shit loads to talk about in next post... luv ya all... jsm...
May God Guide You, May God Bless You, May God Protect You...
love light learn live, but dont forget to live...
jsm...