2023 10 22 Guy Shears Linkedin Profile

any Correspondance relating to John @ St Stephen's C of E First School, or Literature i find of Interest in reference to Environment will be in here...
St Stephen's C of E First School, Mabey Avenue, Redditch, B98 8HW
ukjsm
Site Admin

2023 10 22 Guy Shears Linkedin Profile

Post by ukjsm »

- 2023 10 22 Guy Shears Linkedin 1 Profile.pdf -

- DOWNLOAD FILE -

- 2023 10 22 Guy Shears Linkedin 2 Summary.pdf -

- DOWNLOAD FILE -

sarah bates has totally avoided answering any questions i have sent... instead hiding behind the fact they were foi, and so not needing to be answered because they were not kept on file... seriously, i have done many foi's in the past, and this is by faaar the worst responses EVER... an absolute joke tbh... deliberate avoidance and obfuscation and total ignorance of mine and emmas wishes now when you consider the latest correspondance from her... and she is lying too now!!! ah!!! but i havent posted that one yet, have i???

now i didnt know till recently this is the guy in charge... so i will address the chief from now on in my next letter, and hopefully next time the health secretary might respond as well... ah wel!!! gotta keep trying eh!!!

hmmm, annual report??? fiduciary duty,,, and he lives in redditch??? crickey he could have come round for a cuppa and a chat!!! ah well, i will keep on trying...

#savethechildren

pps

ignorance is no excuse of the law...
and,,,

! Message from: ukjsm
In law, acquiescence occurs when a person knowingly stands by, without raising any objection to, the infringement of their rights, while someone else unknowingly and without malice aforethought acts in a manner inconsistent with their rights.[1] As a result of acquiescence, the person whose rights are infringed may lose the ability to make a legal claim against the infringer, or may be unable to obtain an injunction against continued infringement. The doctrine infers a form of "permission" that results from silence or passiveness over an extended period of time.
Acquiescence
that applies to all of you too you know,,, the head,,, the deputy head especially,,, all the trustees,,, all the paid members of the civil service,,, and of-course me... you cant say i didnt try now can you...

May God Guide You, May God Bless You, May God Protect You...
love light learn live, but dont forget to live...
jsm...