close

''Members Area Launch''
Get Acces to Exclusice Content and Downloads

As a Registered Member, you can Download and Preview the Mp3 files right to your Desktop, Get Access to all Important Info and Updates, As well as leaving Feedback and Comments along the way.

Members also have Exclusive Access to Added Content and a Newly Added Members Only Menu System to Navigate the 24 Thousand LooPs 'EVEN QUICKER' than before, And all just One Click Away...

!!! 24 Thousand LooPs and Counting !!!

Members Area Launch Up & Running !!!

Anything to do with the Website Layout and Format, aswell as Changes and Updates related to Audio and Html on the LooP Library website...

Moderators: hunny bunny, LooP Library Team

jsm
Site Admin
Male / Female: Male

Members Area Launch Up & Running !!!

Postby jsm » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:10 pm

.Members Area

As a Registered Member of the Forum, you can now Download and Preview the Mp3 files right to your Desktop, Get Access to all Important Info and Updates, As well as leaving Feedback and Comments along the way.

Members also have Exclusive Access to Added Content and a Newly Added Members Only Menu System to Navigate the 24 Thousand LooPs 'EVEN QUICKER' than before, And all just One Click Away...

!HoT! Members Only Area! Super Quick Menu! Instant Downloads! Easy to Use! Exclusive Offers! Exclusive Access!

Still ongoing, and you will begin to notice particular services from the LooP Library, being migrated exclusively to the Forum's Registered Membership Area...

If you have been re-directed to this particular post while using an already existing service from the LooP Library website, it is most likely that the particular service you are after now requires you to be a Registered Member on the LooP Library Forum...
Hope this helps...

As a LooP Library Forum Registered Member you can download your favourite mp3 loops to 'Try b4u Buy' before making your purchase

V I P Area
Soon To Come...

a ''V I P'' area only, for those who really do deserve the very best of service from the LooP Library Team and jsm...
This area will be exclusive to those with a purchasing history of at least three licenses or more to date...
This may be ajusted as time goes by...
'Songs & Audio' by jsm @ S.M.Studios...
love, light, learn, live all...
jsm.

evilt69

Re: Members Lounge & V.I.P. Area : NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Postby evilt69 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:06 pm

VIP eh sounds nice. Been a member for ever now an luv it to bits m8. Don't give up ye beats bro u truly kik sum ass here bro.
Hey m8 u still got us sl1200 I miss those good old days freestylin with the mike, a sl1200 hip hop cut n your loops. Seems only yesterday and now look what u r coin jsm. We r truly proud of u bro. Keep on keeping on,

Cya soon blood.
Peace out.
T
i woz at EVAR DICA Festival Rave

jsm
Site Admin
Male / Female: Male

Re: Members Lounge & V.I.P. Area : NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Postby jsm » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:03 pm

yeah yeah yeah we r gettin old. bet you got your shirt on now tho eh!!
ps give the boys my love n cya soon bro.
jsm.

(ps. still got the SL1200 and the AKG mike)
:twisted:
'Songs & Audio' by jsm @ S.M.Studios...
love, light, learn, live all...
jsm.

jimthearcher

Re: Members Area & V.I.P. Area : NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Postby jimthearcher » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:26 pm

Now this is a wonderful touch to the allready great site, and you certainly have a very nice and pleasant experience in the newly named members area. I do love the new look and feel of the forum too, as long as it doesnt get in the way of actually being creative that is.

I have used the Members Area a few time so far and already know that this will be a good productive tool for artists and musicians of the like out there. Well done for turning this already useful venture to a truly productive essential tool for the nowaday musician on a nowaday budget, and a nowaday deadline.

Well done jsm, and well done LooP Library Team, 10 out of 10 for the hard work. It really has paid off this time, and I can see this little venture being here now for many years to come. Who needs BigBadBeats jsm when you have this beautiful LooP Library.

Put Simply, I Love iT!!!
the archer in conquer online.
jim
jimthearcher

LooP Library Team

404 Re-Direct : Members Area Membership required for this Service

Postby LooP Library Team » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:18 pm

These Changes are Still ongoing, and you will begin to notice particular services from the LooP Library, being migrated exclusively to the Forum's Registered Membership Area in the Future...

If you have been re-directed to this particular post while using an already existing Service from the Percussion LooP Library website, it is most likely that the particular Service you are after now requires you to be a Registered Member on the LooP Library Forum...

Signup and Registration is quick and gets you instant access to the LHope this helps...
email the LooP Library Team
looplibrary@hotmail.com

TLLT

kitty

Re: Members Area Launch Up & Running !!!

Postby kitty » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:30 pm

You guys have really been making some big changes here and it all looks a little brill when you think how it used to look with the flash based player. Its quite amazing really how quickly things can progress and change over such a short period of time.

I also hear the very good news for jsm and hunny bunny, and wish them all the best with the new juniorJSM in town lol, think of all those sleepless nights and screams, but dont worry cause the hugs and kisses will more than make up for this you just wait and see.

Love everything you guys and gals are doing for the cause, and kitty just wants to thank you for all your hard work and wishes you all the best for the new year. I will always be back here from time to time to use these wonderfull loops when i feel a little creative with my acaustic guitar.

loves and hugs and kisses to junior.
kiss kiss kiss
kitty

evilt69

Re: Members Area Launch Up & Running !!!

Postby evilt69 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:53 pm

What about a place where members can post their own stuff on the site Bro. Maybe sum tunes or loops or something. Dunno if anybody will do it but it might be worth a try eh.
Luv the stars lol they look cool.
Peace out yall.
8-)
i woz at EVAR DICA Festival Rave

Return to “Website Changes & HTML Updates”