'Lucozade' n 'Get It On' The AI Saga Text 2 Video using PixVerse, Pika, & Leonardo

heres where to find all the songs and audio as well as any video i chuck together...
ukjsm
Site Admin

'Lucozade' n 'Get It On' The AI Saga Text 2 Video using PixVerse, Pika, & Leonardo

Post by ukjsm »

... Lucozade n Get It On - The AI Saga ...

Common Sovereign Laws Apply

... Lucozade ...

PLAY ON WEBSITE

... Get It On ...

PLAY ON WEBSITE

full transcript & audio files:
viewtopic.php?t=632

HOW WHEN WHY WHAT???

it all started with the AI. all of it. and then it just kept on happening. almost as if i was meant to discover this stepping stone in video content creating at just this moment in time, and co-incidentally while i was busy learning the ins and outs of video editing and Davinci Resolve as well...

i was not intending to do half the video work i have already done in the past year to be honest, but i am always divinely driven, and half the time i dont even get a say, i just seemed to be pointed in a specific direction. always enjoyed that bit of the process. and as i am by no means what you would call a spontaneous person, it always seemed rather contrary to my inert nature. maybe thats my soul doing the pointing and me just going oh! ah, ok, i will go that way...

around the world was put to bed, as i was extremely happy with the final result, although it does have to be said that alongside my audio now, everytime i learn something new with the latest davinci resolve video i am working on, i seem to look back at some of the previous ones already finished and say 'damd i wish i knew about that then'. but hey, that itself is the proof in the pudding that a degree of learning is taking place.

i always liked learning, but at my own pace, and even more so at my own discretion and direction, which i dont always believe i get to choose. never really done instruction manuals and not much of a reader but definately like watching someone express their experience and expertese on a video. thats my preffered method. and that good old fashioned divine intervention is really there i believe, but we just have to want it sometimes...

AROUND THE WORLD

so around the world was finished as you have already seen in my youtube account, and i was extremely happy with the final result of the video being so impacting, considering i done so little to the segmented video clips segments in davinci resolve themselves. not a lot of fancy fade ins and outs, very little Vfx added as most of it was already in the videos i had already downloaded from pexels and pixabay. so the learning curve for me there was definately the sometimes less really is more...

in hindsite though, making it in 60fps might have been a mistake, as when i watched around marks house one evening while having some beers and feeding john all his crisps lol hahahaha, john asked uncle mark to put daddys song on and when he did it looked all blocky. i have noticed this myself on some devices, and wondered if i just didnt do as good a job or is it because the device you are playing it on doesnt support the 60fps so it plays a reduced version of the video at 30fps. or maybe its a compiler or codec issue depending on what device you are watching it on. i dont know what the issue is, i have noticed the playback quality changing depending on what device i am watching it on. never had this happen before, and dont know whats causing this, but as usual im burnt out and need to move on, and on that note!!!

full transcript & audio files:
viewtopic.php?t=632

GET IT ON

as with 'out of touch' the shorts promo video already on my youtube channel and still waiting to be done, i had already collected a load of ai generated video content from leonardo and had a plan or idea or concept of what i wanted to achieve with what i had prepared and ready...

then i watched a youtube video promoting ai, heard about PixVerse, for some reason i went straight there and had a play, and that was it, it was all over. the concept i had planned was no more, and after seeing what i could do with pixverse, i knew instantly i had to change the direction of the song 'get it on'. in the sense i could see the video before me writing itself without me having to do too much thinking. but before that, you will need a little context...

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE SITES USED

leonardo.ai
https://app.leonardo.ai/

so leonardo was the ai site i first used in 'lonely rivers' and i knew it would be an excellent resource for generated video content in the months to come. and it was going to be the main resource for 'get it on' primarily, using crowds of people in the video with a super imposed lady in the middle of the screen moving about so to speak. and when i say move about, i mean AI move about, lol, you just have to go and try it out to see it for yourself. it wasnt polished and brilliant by any means, but it was still original and not done before that i was aware of at the time...

pika.art
https://pika.art/

i always say and still do that i like making mistakes because when i do i always learn and dont repeat. and with pika this happened big time. go see my last mike side chat and see...

i had been downloading off pika every day on a free account for god knows how long now, and was primarily trying to get big arena or stadium looking videos with bright coloured disco lights packed with thousands of people, and it was doing a really good job, but kept occasionaly giving me close-ups of the crowd that 'at the time' was not what i wanted at all, but hey! what do i know right! i mean, im just trying to come up with a concept...

so, lots of flashy brightly coloured flashing, oh did i already say flashing brightly coloured lights everywhere, and the occasional grrr close-ups of happy dancing people, well, sounds like you already know what i used pika for, right!!! moving on...

pixverse.ai
https://app.pixverse.ai/

yeah! bloody pixverse! twice! thats right, twice i had good concepts. first was 'out of touch' using plazmapunk.ai video and second was 'get it on' relying on leonardo, and had downloaded all the content i needed fro leo and pika. davinci resolve was all setup and ready to go, and then i type the following verbatim in pixverse...

[and just so you know this was the first moment i realised 'get it on's new direction]

"beautiful lady long blonde hair long legs short mini skirt dancing facing away. bright colors against a pitch black background"

[and then subsequently many many variation of the above to get variations of generated video. i learned quickly with pixverse if you dont change the text prompts the ai video generated gals wont change either. you have to be a lot more creative with your text prompts in pixverse]

not long after this, and after much learning of what you can do in this ai space, i managed to generated more than enough material to cover 'get it on' BUT, by then my thoughts had taken another turn, but more on that in a mo...

ALL THE AI IN ONE

so now i knew,,,

i had some pika flashy lights for the background Vfx,,,

also had the pika close up crowds which pissed me off because you didnt get much credits and so i thought at the time, i really didnt need or want em. hahahahaha, oh! lol, what do you know stu!!!

and some leonardo moving women for the middle front of screen with the really weird dodgey ai bit like car crash tv,,,

also had some crowds in leonardo but never really got the vibe i was after but it was all i had at the time so just made do and kept making more n more videos tbh.

and the pixverse gorgeous gals eye candy and i started for the first time would be good for the 'get it on' instrumental as a change of scenery. yeah, right! for get it on, but that 'more on that in a mo' is still pending so bear with me peeps...

GO GET DAVINCI

so, after all that prep, it was time to actually see these three sites performing their own little magic along with my wonderful cheesy handbag track i made over 20 years ago now. lets get to it...

oh! but before we go there, just take a look at the amount of prep for this little gem of mine. i quite literally did a right click and select properties on the song folder and look at what came up...

Folder Name: '2024 03 03 Get It On'
Folder Size: 6.5Gigabytes
Video Folder Info: 1,951 video files, 5.95Gigs

there you go. including all the older concepts now no longer used in the two songs,,, (ah! hrm! cough! did i say 2 songs, we aint on the 'more on that' bit yet soz :) ,,,thats the total size and number of downloads i have made just for this concept now. it has even surprised me in all honesty i thought it would have been about 2gigs at most...

START OF ORIGINAL CONCEPT

i knew exactly what i wanted to see...

started with the pika background disco lights as i wanted the night club disco feel to the video and also lots of flashing different colours to keep the video changing and moving along...

next i put the crowds from leonardo (you wont get to see them in the final product now) and me and emma had a fair few heated discussions over this and a can of beer of-course, as i had to mirror effect to fill the screen, but she insisted 'it looked crap'. doesnt mince her words my gal, and insisted it looked better just stretching the image to fit. made them look a bit overweight at times but hey, in the end i did actually agree with emma, and it was a lot less work too. dont forget though, i did mention earlier it wasnt quite the feel i wanted but was all i had at the time...

(if i had used the above and did it my way, it would have been similar to 'lonely river' and maybe even too similar tbh)

PIKA CROWDS

i downloaded everything i generated on any of the ai sites. even the ones i didnt like or didnt think i could use. like these. but still imported them along with all the other potential wannabe's to their own track. but when i played them on top of the pika lights and the song, boy oh boy did we have a result there!!! nuff said, that was a take!!!

PIXVERSE

now i had also used pixverse to generate some lighting Vfx but in all honesty it just didnt cut it. they were too clunky, not realistic, and didnt give the feel i was after like pika already did, so no change at all there...

but the gals, the gorgeous gals, they were a total shock to me, when i put them on top of the pika lights and played with transparrencies and border fades it was just another 'RESULT'. no need for more work here, another result!!!

and so, after a track full of ggals (pixverse gorgeous gals) obviously i soon ran out of pika lights,,, aahhh i know, just use the pika crowds as they also have flashing lights on, and when i have enough pike lights i can just replace the crowds...

YEAH RIGHT!!!

when i saw the pika crowds behind the ggals as well as the flashing lights everywhere i knew instantly 'get it on's main video concept was done and dusted and all i did was just watch which ai videos complimented which ai video in terms of layers and transparrency, nothing more really...

so with the pika lights, and the pika crowds with occasional lights as well, behind a ggal here n there i then realised i could create transitions in the video alongside the audio, and upon trying i knew that was another winner...

ONE TOO MANY GORGEOUS GAL

it took a day or two i think, and i began to notice i had downloaded so so much ggal content from pixverse i didnt think i would need half of what i needed, then it struck me. as if i was gently being led to the real meat and two veg of my purpose here it struck me stone cold in the face like a bolt of lightning. idiot!!! f**n idiot i am at times, it wasnt for 'get it on' god how slooow i am at times,,,

BUT MORE ON THAT IN A MO moment!!!

it was for 'LUCOZADE' that was what the ggals were for...

its euphoric, its ibeza, its big house, its anthemic, its what you see on every single cover of these generes of music. and i have downloaded tons of them...

its over now. i now know where i want everything to be, i now know lucozade gets a whole new face lift, and that also grounded me a bit because i knew the song was 13minutes long. do you know how long 13minutes really is, when you are trying to make a song video, and NOT just cut copy and paste. but luckily, or divinely, i had already over done and downloaded too much because i knew i didnt ever want to use the same ai video more than one in 'get it on'. truth is i did have to duplicate a little bit, but not a lot at all...

i did have to go back to pixverse though and download some more ggals, and it was looong and tiring and hard and laborius at times, but when i look at the results now it was all worth it...

DAVINCI RESOLVE WIPs

do you know, that after 'around the world' not needing to many clever edits, i then realised 'get it on' was going to be the same, and is more a case of videos simply being put in or taken out literally as apposed to any clever Vfx. yes of-course i did do some, but nothing that would impress anyone...

'lucozade' in the end was similar, but was far far more draining on me regarding one simple task. are you ready? transparrency...

the picking and placing of the video segments took some time deciding which them went where and what changes if any were to be made. the screen booommms i nicked from WIWY 'why i watch ya' and the curtains once done were only used occasionaly. the pop bottles by far my favourite were generated by pixverse and i simply put text in em. not clever at all eh! but boy do they look good!!! but the transparrency...

TRANSPARRENCY

so, i was spending so much time with the layering of the ggals on top of the pika lights and pika people and crowds, and trying to decide how much of the ggals surroundings were to be bleached out while letting more of the disco flashing lights through. it just took for ever to get the right cropping on all four sides, how much the edges fade in and out, and how much you can or cannot see through each image. 'lucozade' was by far the most draining on this, and what i know is when you watch the lucozade night mix it will look amazing to you, but you just wont see how much work went into it, because its not clever. not clever at all.

its by far one of my best videos i have ever made i now believe, but its not clever. perhaps one day i will do a livestream teardown and show you guys n gals just how simple some of this really is. but its the intention and energy required to see these ideas that takes it out of me. after all, didnt tesla say 95% inspiration 5% persperation. lol i agree with that, especially with 'lucozade'. 'get it on' was all a breeze and way easier...

it was getting just the right amount of lights through. sometimes it was to be subtle with the lights. other times i wanted them to be overwhelming. i wanted the ggals to be right up close at times, but nearly always to fill the screen. i wanted their presence to be obvious and imposing. and the crowds fading in below and to the left and right of them, almost made it feel like they knew the ggals were really there. it just all worked and fitted together...

i over brightened the pika lights and people to get that bright shine. i over emphasised the colors on the ggals to get them glossy n bright at times.

and the leonardo lady was inserted as a centre stage to remind me of the presence of the initial idea, that was simply superceeded by an obvious choice that once i made, could never look back. even in this short space of time, i had no choice but to make choices, and while i always end up finding a use for everything i download and do, i dont always have the time to. so little time with so much choice can sometimes make it all very hard for us to just choose and do!!!

BUT

i made this. yes, little old me, sitting here, typing this to you, who are all just like me, and can do exactly what i can do, if you wanted to. but you can still do whatever you want to do, but you have to want to. wow! listen to me preaching to the choir, and im still learning to sing myself...

professor griff said it nicely, and wrote a book about it for kids, 'you are the song you sing'. amen to that. i sung this. but i made the video as well. and its good. bloody good actually. but most of all, it was hard, but it was fun, and i have the rest of my life to look back at all this now...

[ New Children's Book: You Are The Song You Sing by Professor Griff ]

when i finally uploaded 'lucozade' a couple of nights ago, and watched the quality coming back at me, i was so so proud of what i had managed to achive. but it was also thanx to davinci resolve, leonardo, pixverse, pika, the pc, and even the chair i am sitting on...

there is so much we all have to do day to day. and we all have so much to do to get through each day. and there are only so many hours left in each day. so make the very best of what you have. and know you are not alone in this journey.

me? im so f** glad they are both done. same as the others. but i already know it wont be long, before im knee deep in some more of the same kind of s**t i keep getting myself into lol. maybe i will get 'out of touch' done next, but that really does require some more serious learning on my part, regarding fusion and Vfx in davinci resolve, speed ramps and blurred booms, and im not sure if im ready for that yet. i dont know. but if i do, i'll let you know...

ps... i f**n luv u all... jsm... stu...
now go watch my most amazing vids eva...
love light learn live...
jsm...

May God Guide You, May God Bless You, May God Protect You...
love light learn live, but dont forget to live...
jsm...
ukjsm
Site Admin

Lucozade

Post by ukjsm »

... Lucozade Night Time Mix ...

... Lucozade Day Time Mix ...

jsm...
ukjsm
Site Admin

Get It On

Post by ukjsm »

... Get It On Main Comercial Mix ...

... Get It On Messy Moog Mix ...

... Get It On Rough Ready Mix ...

... Get It On Instrumental Mix ...

jsm...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic