2023 10 22 Amanda Schiller Linkedin Profile

any Correspondance relating to John @ St Stephen's C of E First School, or Literature i find of Interest in reference to Environment will be in here...
St Stephen's C of E First School, Mabey Avenue, Redditch, B98 8HW
ukjsm
Site Admin

2023 10 22 Amanda Schiller Linkedin Profile

Post by ukjsm »

- 2023 10 22 Amanda Schiller Linkedin 1 Main Profile.pdf -

- DOWNLOAD FILE -

- 2023 10 22 Amanda Schiller Linkedin 2 Summary.pdf -

- DOWNLOAD FILE -

- 2023 10 22 Amanda Schiller Linkedin 3 Comments.pdf -

- DOWNLOAD FILE -

- 2023 10 22 Amanda Schiller Profile pic.jpg -
oops!

- DOWNLOAD FILE -

this lady called me vexacous for sending her an foi request regarding the utensils being taken into school grounds...

to this date vaccination uk have not been held to account in any way shape or form, and i believe a crime may now have been committed, and my sons health and safety and wellbeing has been put at a great rish by the school, the trust, and vaccination uk...

of-course i allready knew she would refuse the foi due to private companies not being obliged to respond... but now for the public record and on recorded delivery, and proof of claim herein by all my sworn truths and notices given here as public notice... you have all been informed... and when the time is right, and those concerned are publically held to account, i will be there, sworn in as english common law witness, to give my sworn testimony, or my notice of my truth whole truth and nothing but my truth to the world... like i have now... drip drip drip...

but NOBODY can deny that i didnt try eh!!!

and what did they do???

hide and do nothing...

love&light all
jsm

(with much pride i might add)

May God Guide You, May God Bless You, May God Protect You...
love light learn live, but dont forget to live...
jsm...