WIWY - Why I Watch Ya - From Free-Style Jammin to a Post Production Songs Video Concept and Paper by jsm @ S.M.Studios..

What do you Produce or Play. Let us know what your talents are and how you go about selling yourself... Have any thoughts on how to hwlp others...
ukjsm
Site Admin

WIWY - Why I Watch Ya - From Free-Style Jammin to a Post Production Songs Video Concept and Paper by jsm @ S.M.Studios..

Post by ukjsm »

WIWY
Why I Watch Ya

From Free-Style Jammin to a Post Production Songs Video
Concept and Paper by jsm @ S.M.Studios...

From Free-Style Jam to Post Produced & Remixed Song in Davinci Resolve. A Samsung Tablet Video & A.K.G. Recording Studio Mike, Cuppa Tea, & some time...

A Concept AudioBook by ‘’jsm @ S.M.Studios…’’
Download AudioBook... : http://www.looplibrary.co.uk/WIWYpdf

WIWY - Why I Watch Ya - a Collection of Videos & Songs by 'jsm @ S.M.Studios'...
Download Videos & Audio... : http://www.looplibrary.co.uk/WIWY

TIME... (taken from PDF)
After three months of ideas and concepts as well as self-taught and newly learned video techniques, tutorials, and ideas, I have now realised a reasonable repeatable working practice from start to finish, on how to get an original Free-Style Jam with me singing to a backing track, into a workable time-line format within a Video/Audio Editor, Davinci Resolve (DR) in this instance. Resulting in a Post Produced Song or Mix of sorts as the final output…

With the end results allowing for a sort of drag and drop approach to the original audio song parts and the HD video on the timeline, giving you the option of a Re-Ordering or Re-Mixing at a later date, should the need arise…

The Final Result being the original Recording Studio Quality Audio Wav Files, Mixed with the original HD Video from a Samsung Galaxy Android Tab-S Tablet in this case, in near perfect sync…
May God Guide You, May God Bless You, May God Protect You...
love light learn live, but dont forget to live...
jsm...