2022 11 29 Baybe Baby - A Tribute to ma Gorgeous Gal

All the Latest News, Feedback, Updates & Comments from jsm will be found somewhere here...
ukjsm
Site Admin

2022 11 29 Baybe Baby - A Tribute to ma Gorgeous Gal

Post by ukjsm »

oops!

now this is definately the kinda crap i come up with when you stick me in front of a mike and korg keyboard...

... Baybe Baby ...

Common Sovereign Laws Apply

i seem to drivel on and on about the same old goodly godly lovin intent, and spiritual destiny, that i can honestly and openly say, i dont consciously and knowingly have any reccolection of. nevertheless, dont we all! i mean,,, dont you crave, dont you wish, dont you long for, dont you want for a better day, experience, or being. why not? i do? funny isnt it, 8 billion people ish, we all cry, we all laugh, eat, sleep, sh*t, breath, blah blah blah, but we all still seem to be oblivious to that underlying presence that seems to be the sum and totality of all of us so to speak...

... Baybe Baby ...

Common Sovereign Laws Apply
PLAY ON WEBSITE

pah!!! more drivel from jsm, but the song atleast put a tear in my gals eye so it was worth it just for that...

i wish you all the very very best life has to bring you... i wish you all the peace and blessings you care to entertain in your very own presence... love light learn live... but dont forget to live... jsm...

oops!

May God Guide You, May God Bless You, May God Protect You...
love light learn live, but dont forget to live...
jsm...