2023 01 18 Take It Slow

All the Latest News, Feedback, Updates & Comments from jsm will be found somewhere here...
ukjsm
Site Admin

2023 01 18 Take It Slow

Post by ukjsm »

oops!

Had to do it!!! It just had to be done...

in the kitchen. me and emma, shes a bit more active lately and seems a little better. busy chucking some left over baby boils, cooked beetroot, and some damd good home-made salad on a plate for lunch, and she has tuna fish in mayonase (yeeuuuckk!!!) and i have tin sardines. oh! and finally the obligatory boiled eggs. aaahhhh, lunch time...

im walking around, busy, beat boxing away, free-styling, sounds good,,, then i sing 'Take it Slow', just those three words, and in no time at all im telling my gorgeous emma i have to go up into the recording studio and get this down and recorded...

... Take It Slow ...

Common Sovereign Laws Apply
PLAY ON WEBSITE

thats the first time in over 15 years that has happened to me!!! it used to happen all the time tbh. its been a looong time since i was compelled to go and record something that i freestyled!!!

put the beat box down, very quickly edited n tidied, duplicated 99 times in cool edit pro, then played back and started to let my nature or nurture take its course.

its not often i am truly moved by what comes out of mine own gob! but i was this time. i knew it had to be done. so i did it. i cleaned it up, but not a lot. and now i listen to it and for the very first time in a long long time i listen to something i jammed into manifestation and think,,,

where the f**k did all that all come from...
love light learn live...
jsm...

OH!!! and,,, SORRY SORRY SORRY,,,
just noticed the drum loops player wasnt working at all. fixed now i thinks ;P
thats the problem when you do it on your own. sometimes you just miss things you just dont see...
oops!
oops!

May God Guide You, May God Bless You, May God Protect You...
love light learn live, but dont forget to live...
jsm...