2023 03 20 Quake Promo Ep 'BANG' & 'RIPPIR' Song by jsm gets a breath of fresh air for a much needed modern day face lif

All the Latest News, Feedback, Updates & Comments from jsm will be found somewhere here...
ukjsm
Site Admin

2023 03 20 Quake Promo Ep 'BANG' & 'RIPPIR' Song by jsm gets a breath of fresh air for a much needed modern day face lif

Post by ukjsm »

oops!

this has been a twenty years long endeavour of mine, and something that is mor a for the love of rather than fame and fortune...

always wanted to make really in your face, high impact, very in ye face, angry egotistical videos for the 'BANG' and 'RIPPIR' songs that i wrote specifically for me to play when i played Quake Deathmatch Online, all those years ago...

finally, pending my wisdom, and tools for production, i can now see a way to achieve what i see in my minds eye...

for now, here are some cheezy promos i chucked together quick as pos, so i could see for myself the resulting output. it took making these two promos, to realise the methods and practices i need to adhear to, to get the most quality out of the content, as well as the best bang for your buck...

... QUAKE its good for you ...

Common Sovereign Laws Apply
PLAY ON WEBSITE

(((just realised, the 'BANG' promo was chucked together before i learned about keeping your width and height the same througout your production so isnt proper hd. you learn by your mistakes eh!!!)))

hope you like them both... love & light... jsm...

oops!

oops!

May God Guide You, May God Bless You, May God Protect You...
love light learn live, but dont forget to live...
jsm...