2023 02 21 Mike Side Chat & Song Video Fx Concept. Quake1 Ep Promo. jsm Davinci Resolve'd. Live Audio & Video

All the Latest News, Feedback, Updates & Comments from jsm will be found somewhere here...
ukjsm
Site Admin

2023 02 21 Mike Side Chat & Song Video Fx Concept. Quake1 Ep Promo. jsm Davinci Resolve'd. Live Audio & Video

Post by ukjsm »

oops!

jsm & a Mike Side Chat...

Davinci Resolve becomes the breath of fresh air i have desperately needed to take for a while now, as i was beginning to fall behind on my video content output...

My crash course in Video Editing has allowed me to produce my cheeky choppy son johns first shorts video... i made my gaaalfrend the happiest princess on the planet with the Baybe Baby Video i quite literally just chucked together... BANG and RIPPIR both get the dust blown off ready for a much needed long awaited, and more modern make over...

Why I Watch Ya, takes a sudden u-turn, and the video editing suddenly becomes the driving force in the development for the final concept of the free-style jam that now needs to be a finished piece...

a clean but stained white bed sheet suddenly gets a promotion to becoming a hi-tech green screen, soz, white screen...

jsm junior helps jsm senior (me) ukjsm to get my very first shorts video up and posted lol, i been meaning to get this minor hurdle for me done for a while now, but instead, it took my 6year old son to help me over that hurdle...

and Quake 1, my long ongoing and much loved and personal pet project Ep, finally gets to see a place on the horizon i now know is worth aiming for, and the time and resources are right...

May God Guide You, May God Bless You, May God Protect You...
Peace and Blessings be upon you all...
love light learn live...
jsm...

oops!

May God Guide You, May God Bless You, May God Protect You...
love light learn live, but dont forget to live...
jsm...