2021 11 23 john exclusion

any Correspondance relating to John @ St Stephen's C of E First School, or Literature i find of Interest in reference to Environment will be in here...
St Stephen's C of E First School, Mabey Avenue, Redditch, B98 8HW
ukjsm
Site Admin

2021 11 23 john exclusion

Post by ukjsm »

- 2021 11 23 john exclusion.pdf -

- DOWNLOAD FILE -

right!!! - but i havent actually asked them about this yet because im quite bored of all this and dont forget,,, you can lead a horse to water but you cant make em drink it...

'i conditionally accept upon proof of claim you have the lawful authority to require me to do so'

do you know that in a court of law if they do not show the proof of claim when required to do so (eventually i will trust me) thats criminal...

i mean seriously!!! this is how stupid some people are... they are clearly telling me im not a free man on public soil...

hahahahahahahhaahahaha...

wheres the authority or jurisdiction here...

they havent even referenced the positive law here...
(((thats right, positive law, not code, unless theirs a contract of consent of-course. oooh this is getting waaay too deep for this now trust me)))

its truly embarresing for me... but hey!!! god knows whats best... even if, at times, i dont agree...

but hey, my father not i, decided some of this... trust me!!! im very serious here... i begged out of this, and my heavenly father gently nugged me back into this lane... its for the children you see,,, and waaay mooore than some of these wonderful souls out there will ever know...

#savethechildren

((( ps... god bless ''president trump''... ouch!!! get ready for more mis-representation coming my way here... WWG1WGA )))
May God Guide You, May God Bless You, May God Protect You...
love light learn live, but dont forget to live...
jsm...