2022 11 01 01 WIWY – Why I Watch Ya - The Original Free-Style Jam

All the Latest News, Feedback, Updates & Comments from jsm will be found somewhere here...
ukjsm
Site Admin

2022 11 01 01 WIWY – Why I Watch Ya - The Original Free-Style Jam

Post by ukjsm »

oops!

just when i least expect it, i go and make a small beat box loop that instantly inspires me into a certain direction...

so this is a little freestyle jam i came up with so far and really needs some work done at a later date in the studio, to add a bit of spit n shine. thinking about a boom kha boom cka beat box over the top, a small ooooohhh harmony in the last two bars, and maybe some scratching to round it off...

i always always always find the most creative i ever can be, is when i am at peace, and mine mind is empty, quiet, and clear. its then the most profound thoughts step in, and say, this is what you do next...

PLUS

got rid of the buzz from the new mixer and old akai s3000. dont run ye midi cables next to the audio ones, you will hear the data travel hahahahaha...

finished off the scratching mod to the mixer with the new midi plugs thanx to china of-course. so thats ready to be tested. i will definately be doing a video on that...

the mix,,, WOW!!! nuff said. the proof is in the pudding and you will all be the judge when the time is right...

i am now off with my cuppa into da studio to do some maintenance to the monitor cables to keep em all nice n tidy... never forget... you are only ever as good as the tools you use... god bless you all... jsm...

oops!

oops!

May God Guide You, May God Bless You, May God Protect You...
love light learn live, but dont forget to live...
jsm...