2022 11 08 jsm @ SMStudios Recording the Studio Audio Video Future Free Style Jammin Live Midi Performance

All the Latest News, Feedback, Updates & Comments from jsm will be found somewhere here...
ukjsm
Site Admin

2022 11 08 jsm @ SMStudios Recording the Studio Audio Video Future Free Style Jammin Live Midi Performance

Post by ukjsm »

oops!

Getting the Small Humble Home Recording Studio ready for live performance or midi playback while recording the results on a tablet, ready for you all out there...

Quake 1 Doom 1 and 2 using the controls for Cool Edit Pro in terms of keyboard layout. sticking to windows XP when using AkaiSys on your S6000. would love a second akg c3000 mike. thinking about how to record the studio for you all to see. what a blessing the M-Audio is with its 4audio ins and 4 audio outs. the korg 01wfd display still doesnt light up but i can live with it. modding a spare pro1 to nick the gain switches for my main desk.

aaah! with regards to the gain switches on the yamaha pro1 i am now in the process of sourcing them myself but its gonna take some time. i literally need to remove 1, measure it left right n centre, then go do some research. will get back to you all if i find some. will also be disclosing the sliders info, the microswitches info, and how to source them from china. watch out for the import duty tho, ouch!!!

oops!

oops!

May God Guide You, May God Bless You, May God Protect You...
love light learn live, but dont forget to live...
jsm...