2022 11 20 Recording Dry Vocals on Freestyle Jammin in the Recording Studio Mike while on Video

All the Latest News, Feedback, Updates & Comments from jsm will be found somewhere here...
ukjsm
Site Admin

2022 11 20 Recording Dry Vocals on Freestyle Jammin in the Recording Studio Mike while on Video

Post by ukjsm »

oops!

starting to get to a really good place where i now know what i can achieve with the studio audio alongside the tablets video...

i did look into and try other softwares for video audio editing but its not worth the jump because you really need a good pc and gpu for any benneficial results as well as speedy returns. decided to go right back to where i was after 4-5hrs research and trying new software out. im quite happy with the old movie maker on windows 7 for now...

oh, sorry? didnt you know!!! they did try and kill windows movie maker after xp didnt they,,, but you caaannn get it to run on windows 7 ;P just do a google...

(( if i ever do budge tho, i think it will be straight into the deep end with DaVinci Resolve - for that you need a dogs bullocks pc - and then you can also include and consider live streaming - there is the cost to consider - but for now its the learning curve taking my time away from my audio production - the audio takes priority for now ))

also got to a nice place where the video will work, making sure the audio is not compramised, while still trying to keep the process as mean, and clean, and as QUICK as possible. its been really nice and interesting for me to watch me going through this little venture. the realtime recorded jammin will be a lot of fun for me im sure. and its allready proved to me the inspiration while doing this has allready created new ideas for songs and sounds etc...

also realised on this video that keeping the cool edit pro session files and folder used during the making of the video, will later allow you to mix in exactly what you want in the video later, ie, vocals only, mixdown, etc, etc.

plus just finnished re mounting the mike to keep it more out the way if possible but wont know till i try...

plus plus, i got 10 gain switches to change in my mixer so it looks like it will be in bits again, lol, im never out of it so it seems... luv u all... jsm...

oops!

oops!

May God Guide You, May God Bless You, May God Protect You...
love light learn live, but dont forget to live...
jsm...