2023 01 16 May God Guide you Bless you Protect you

All the Latest News, Feedback, Updates & Comments from jsm will be found somewhere here...
ukjsm
Site Admin

2023 01 16 May God Guide you Bless you Protect you

Post by ukjsm »

oops!

a lot has happened lately...

managed to replace ALL 32 boost switches in both the yamaha pro1 mixers 3-4 days ago, and boy do they sound great now. actually, you dont hear them at all now lol, they just work and do what they should!!!

so, decided to do a little test to see how the new switches worked out, by loading up the mix and while it loaded i just did my little 5-10minutes freestyling and wallah!!! this little gem popped out...

also spoke to the singer i am doing the mix for. hopefully if she is ok with me talking about it here, and doesnt mind me uploading some content, you will all be the first to know. me? WOW, nuff said!!!

... May God Guide Bless Protect you ...

Common Sovereign Laws Apply
PLAY ON WEBSITE

bit of damp on the studio wall, well, a lot actually. had to strip the akais6000's laptop (dell latitude 6110) and dry it out a bit, and think i got that problem nipped in the bud for now. its bloody hard keeping warm up there in this cold weather...

looking at raspberry pie and piscsi. got the bits. not ready to start. but when i do, im gonna doccument the whole build, setup, and test. its for the akai s3000 to start. i have some ideas. i have some plans. but my brain has that much in it right now it will definately have to wait.

also looking at better video resolution production. wip.

the bang video jumped out and quite literally bit me again, so much so i am now preparing a pc to deal with this. (allready done actually)

and preparing for obs studio in the hopes the bang content gets a live stream.

yep!!! - its gonna be a big busy year for me, so BANG!!!, watch out, here i come... jsm...

oops!

May God Guide You, May God Bless You, May God Protect You...
love light learn live, but dont forget to live...
jsm...