2023 09 28 Mike Side Chat - Recording Studio to DIY Workshop Dump/Quake Video WIP/New Gear/AKAI S3000 is BACK

All the Latest News, Feedback, Updates & Comments from jsm will be found somewhere here...
ukjsm
Site Admin

2023 09 28 Mike Side Chat - Recording Studio to DIY Workshop Dump/Quake Video WIP/New Gear/AKAI S3000 is BACK

Post by ukjsm »

oops!

first time studio powered up after 4-6 months leave lol...

Back Attic is tidied up and cleared of clutter from 6months work around the house... Studio gets a few small Mods... A mike stand over here... Another camera stand over there... two memory cell button battery cells replaced, one in the korg01w/fd and the other in the studio pc... The Equipment is switched on... and 'BANG' here comes another 'Mike Side Chat'...

After 6months out the studio or back attic, lifting floor boards in two bedrooms and hallway, getting a gas pipe to the boiler upgraded to 22mm, and emptying 2 bedrooms and a hallway into the remaining rooms, all in between everyday life (phew!). also had to do a lot of work in the garden some tidying up but mainly to improve access...

And spending 4hours or so putting away Tools and bits n bobs to do with house maintenance and upkeep, i finally get near to the studio, and in no time at all, i make another Mike Side Chat... along with a jamm or two, same old same old, lordy lordy crap lol...

i wish you all the very best in life...
i luv u all...
jsm...

oops!

May God Guide You, May God Bless You, May God Protect You...
love light learn live, but dont forget to live...
jsm...