Lonely River Main Mix by jsm - Video using Leonardo Artificial Intelligence Engine & Pexels Videos

heres where to find all the songs and audio as well as any video i chuck together...
ukjsm
Site Admin

Lonely River Main Mix by jsm - Video using Leonardo Artificial Intelligence Engine & Pexels Videos

Post by ukjsm »

... Lonely River Main Mix by jsm - Video using Leonardo Artificial Intelligence Engine and Pexels Videos ...

Common Sovereign Laws Apply

... lonely river ...

PLAY ON WEBSITE

more info & full post:
http://www.looplibrary.co.uk/phpBBforum/viewtopic.php?t=625

so, while busy working on some of the quake stuff, 'Leonardo AI' goes and releases a new feature called 'Image To Motion' as well as another tool called 'Realtime Generation'...

on discovering the above one sunday morning some months ago, i knew instantly that morning would be taken up by the Leonardo AI Artificial Tools that just came out, and after doin the housework and the dirty washing and the dishes, i got to work... (i dress like a tramp, but im a clean kinda guy you know)

and as of this post Leonardo AI still has the free account access giving you 150 credits a day, which i am currently still using on these and other projects. and i highly suggest anyone out there reading this go get a free account, sign up and start playing around. you never know, you might just make your own next free video in a whole new meaningful and enjoyable and fun sort of way...

so!!! started generating some pics using the 'text to image' tool with two specific subject matters in mind...

1) AI text2image descriptor: rivers, river beds, oceans, anything with water flowing in rivers with coast lines cliff edges... (and variations thereof)

this is for a freestyle jam i did 20 years ago called 'lonely river'. i think i may have been a bit drunk at the time, as the guitar is more of an experimental blues electric guitar pickups sloppy slappin the guitar to death lol. and the free-style singing is not my best, and seems rather lazy to me, almost out of sync. a bit pissed like i think lol. obviously as you are reading this, it means i have finished this audio video piece and put it on Youtube for all you wonderful guys n gals out there...

2) AI text2image descriptor: long legs short dress dance floor disco balls laser lights decorations sexy people dancing waving hands having fun... (and many many variations thereof)

this is for my pop version of 'Lucozade' called 'Get It On' i made again 15-20 years ago, now getting a littl face lift with a cheesy dance floor type video of people dancing using Leonardo's online AI tools. the singing i did here was actually so i could post the demo online and ask potential female singers to get in touch if they were interested. but that idea never really did work or take off. i did have some response but to other tracks, and theres a story or two there for another day as well. and so in the end i just carried on doing my own singing, if you could call it that lol...

bearing in mind i have had a website for ever, and was quite ahead of my time in that regard in those early early days, allthough it really was just a bit of fun and a way to show what a clever bastard i was at the time...

my website yearly costs were £100 a year for 30Mbytes webspace, YES 30 mega bytes LOL hahahaha, and 1 penny a minute claranet internet connection through BT for upload and download etc. thats how faaar back i go lol...

tried to get Musicians Union members,,,

(((why did i join the Musicians Union all those years ago??? aaah, dodgey geezer signed me n didnt realise till i met him, ok contract tho, MU said contract was ok, bit mickey mouse tho and asked me what i wanted to do, but after meeting him i told MU i just wanted out period!!! and they helped me get the f**k out! he didnt like richard branson and literally exploded when i asked him why his logo was nearly a copy of virgins logo. ouch!!! really hit a raw nerve there so so long ago)))

,,,when i was a member too way back then, to send me samples of just about anything they owned and created themselves, and i would make an alternative mix or just play around with it for them waivering all rights back to them unconditionally and in whole. do you know, not a single person was interested or got in touch through the MU forum website. but this was waaay before everyone started embracing digital tech you see. i remember all to well and heard it many many times as these were the days of,,,

'oh your one of them, a digital musician, hmm no thank you'...

i even had emails from desperate singers all around the planet through my website, emailing me begging me to sign them to my record label, and i had to explain i was just a solo artist making music from my bedroom at the back of my mum n dads house that happened to make his own website lol. so many people thought i was a big recording studio you could tell. never heard from them again after that tho i wonder why :p website was called smstudios at the time, and yes, i know, it was often mistaken for uh hrrmmm cough! yeah! thats the one, but moving on...

in fact, most of my singing was done with the intent of attracting real singers to sing my songs for me, but it never really worked out that way it just didnt happen, and i ended up singing cause i had to, otherwise i wouldnt get anything done and down and recorded at all...

so, i really dont know how long these projects have been going on for now but 3 months atleast i think. lonely river (update: done now as i type this) is close to completion and is a very short piece. get it on however is no way near ready to finish, as i still dont have enough video content yet and will take more clever video editing than lonely rivers. get it on the song is 4-6minutes long, each AI generated video is 4seconds long, you get 150credits free a day, that makes 6 videos a day, and you can assume half to three quarters of the videos the AI generates are of no use to me. so you can see, it takes time to do this, but hey! im scotts, so what did you expect lol...

[ yeah! then while reading my usual conspiracy resources as i always do from time to time, i see the homeless man preacher vid again, and instantly know what i want to do next, and spend another 2 or 3 days going off on another another tangent duh!!! did learn something AMAZING THO and it wasnt until i did this in Davinci Resolve that i realised how amazing and true that thing i learnt was. will save that for another day. ]

lonely river was easy tho. the ai has been a blessing in this video. it does a good job of water and waves, still only ai tho so you can always tell its AI. but get it on has people in and dancing, and the ai struggles much more here so will take longer for me to generate more usable video content. and of-course if you know anything about ai today, the faces dont work all the time, fingers are missing or theres too many, and sometimes even a limb or two disappears from time to time hahaha. remember the bud light ad in the US that used ai, well thats the kind of thing you get. its actually very pleasing to the eyes all in all, but in a very disconcerting unusual uncomfortable sort of way. a bit like car crash tv you could say. you will definately see what i mean when you eventually get to see the get it on video. i will be making sure of that...

this is a very hit and miss process, and not for the faint hearted who want their video finished yesterday like me mind you. but if i ever made a bit of money off the video production side of the works done, i would definately go for a paid account for other projects in the future. just go and look at the open source publically available videos on their website and tell me you cant make a video out of this stuff...

where theres a will, theres a way...

there are many other ai sites now, and variety is the spice of life. but if anyone out there is thinking of going down this road then Leonard AI is by far the best as you get a great free introductory trial, and allready has excellent tools worth investing time and money as well as intentions, energies, and efforts in if you decide to dig a bit deeper or take it a little more seriously at a much later date...

it wasnt untill half way through the video generation for lonely river i got the idea of super imposing people (the lovely couple) on to the final result, and when i tried a couple of clips from the below mentioned pexels user account, i knew instantly this would put a more personal and relatable touch to the final result, as well as keeping the viewer more engaged. you may have to watch the videos a couple of times as your eyes keep wondering back to the lovely couple, and you tend to miss the bloody good AI fx by Leonardo's amazing ai engine...

has to be said, all in all, i think more of my time and energy has gone into the video making for this little number, than ever went into the recording of the audio hahaha. i also didnt do any post production to the original mp3 so this is exactly how it was recorded all those many moons ago...

hope you like, and i wish you all well...

May God Guide You, Bless You, Protect You
love light learn live all
but dont forget to live
ps i luv u all
jsm

Leonardo AI Generated Image & Video
https://app.leonardo.ai/

Pexels Video Man & Woman by Vlada Karpovich
https://www.pexels.com/@vlada-karpovich/

Youtube: ukjsm
Telegram: jsmuk
May God Guide You, May God Bless You, May God Protect You...
love light learn live, but dont forget to live...
jsm...